Paypal Suspicious Email spoof-review from paypal company
I just received suspicious email pretend from paypal company. I was read cheating email pretend from paypal before so i take a precaution by forwarding the email to paypal for review.
Below is respond from official paypal company. Respond time at least 1 week from the date i forward the email.
Suspicious Email (KMM15319074V72216L0KM) :ppk1
Thanks for reporting that suspicious-looking email. The email you
received was not sent by PayPal and it links to a fake website. We are
investigating and working on stopping the fraud.
If you have already given any personal or financial information to this
fake website, you should immediately log in to your PayPal account and
change the password and secret questions. You should also tell your bank
about this problem.
To learn how to change your password, go to the PayPal website, click
“Help” at the top of the page, and enter “How do I change my password?”
in the search box.
You should report any unauthorized account activity to PayPal. Here’s
1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click “Security Center” at the top of any PayPal page.
3. Click “Start an unauthorized transaction claim” under “Report a
problem” on the left.
4. Log in to your account, or click “Continue” if you are unable to log
5. Review the information about unauthorized transactions, and click
6. Complete the report and click “Preview.”
7. Check the box to state that the claim is accurate and click “Submit.”
8. Confirm that you’re the account owner by entering the financial
information requested, and click “Continue.”
Your account security is very important to us, so we appreciate the
opportunity to pass along this information.
This email is sent to you by the contracting entity to your User
Agreement, either PayPal Inc, PayPal Pte. Ltd or PayPal (Europe) S.à
r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions, Registered Office:
5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118